Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I guess I will add something since my parents are elctronically challenged! Haha. I was able to see them this last weekend (I'm two hours away in Twin Falls) and they are doing good. Still hoping and praying something will happen and they will sell their house in Eagar so they can get started up here on their own house sometime. They are loving being grandparents, specially since Bella is such a good grandbabay! (I'm her favorite too.)


Anyways, enough with the aahhhhs. She is a cutie I know. My mom tends to ask me every once in a while when she is getting one from me, I think she is trying to speed the process, haha. Jk mom.
They have been trying to plan events this summer to have fun with the family, it's been tough though. Part of the family are going to be able to go to the Finch Family Reunion of the century in Eagar for the 4th. Then they were planning on their own reunion up here, but Katelyn, Jade, Paige, and Erin all have finals the week they wanted to have it. So it's been hard.
They have been busy enough trying to keep up with Paige, haha. They are also going to be helping out Kim and Kelley with their cabin they just bought, fixing it up. It'll be fun to help them out and be able to have fun with them there. The cabin is by Palisades lake in Eastern Idaho, very beautiful place.
Well I'll try to teach them how to use this, I just make quick trips over there and it is hard sometimes. Welp, see ya later!! (Seth)
P.S. Here is them having fun with the Grandbaby!!

2 comments:

Lani said...

I bet you guys are having a blast with your grand kid (would be kids if Seth and Katlynn would get in gear ;))

Lani said...

I've got a few kids for sale that could work as grandkids if you guys are interested?