Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fishing Trip to Salmon River by Stanley, Id





















I am really trying to learn to do my own Blog. It is hard for me to sit in front of a computer long enough to get it done. I guess I need to get faster at it so bare with me for awhile/

We are doing great Loving Idaho and all that it has to offer. It is planting time and all around us are fields Shelley is the potato town of Idaho. Its about the population of Eagar. The Snake RIver runs though it and it is beautiful.

We were Steelhead (some kind of salmon) fishing in this picture. We were not to successful. We were able to see these Big Horn Sheep on the cliff above us for a long time it was worth the trip.
So enough for my first bloging. Ill try again later.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I love looking at your blog! Bella is so DARLING! I'm so happy you are with your family, but I miss you. Makes me mad we didn't spend more time while you lived here. Hope to see you this summer.
Love, Joyce

Seth & Erin Finch said...

yay you did it!!